Linking to our Steam/DBD account

I'd like to suggest a feature that links our forum account here with our Steam or console accounts. Wasn't sure where to put this, so it's here, lol.

Comments

  • @Momma_Jibi said:
    I'd like to suggest a feature that links our forum account here with our Steam or console accounts. Wasn't sure where to put this, so it's here, lol.

    P3 Dwight icon or I riot.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    P3 Dwight icon or I riot.

    What if I did a P3 Claud icon with an in-game iridescent benevolence emblem? LuL. I have almost all of mine P3, no more main 5 me. FeelsBadMan

  • @Momma_Jibi said:
    @Jack11803 said:

    P3 Dwight icon or I riot.

    What if I did a P3 Claud icon with an in-game iridescent benevolence emblem? LuL. I have almost all of mine P3, no more main 5 me. FeelsBadMan

    Is your Dwight P3!? IF NOT, you must kneel in front of a locker and chant, “FORGIVE ME DADDY FOR I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY!” otherwise your soul will be lost forever...

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Momma_Jibi said:
    @Jack11803 said:

    P3 Dwight icon or I riot.

    What if I did a P3 Claud icon with an in-game iridescent benevolence emblem? LuL. I have almost all of mine P3, no more main 5 me. FeelsBadMan

    Is your Dwight P3!? IF NOT, you must kneel in front of a locker and chant, “FORGIVE ME DADDY FOR I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY!” otherwise your soul will be lost forever...

    Yes, yes he is. LOL! Only one that's not is Quinten.

  • @Momma_Jibi said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Momma_Jibi said:
    @Jack11803 said:

    P3 Dwight icon or I riot.

    What if I did a P3 Claud icon with an in-game iridescent benevolence emblem? LuL. I have almost all of mine P3, no more main 5 me. FeelsBadMan

    Is your Dwight P3!? IF NOT, you must kneel in front of a locker and chant, “FORGIVE ME DADDY FOR I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY!” otherwise your soul will be lost forever...

    Yes, yes he is. LOL! Only one that's not is Quinten.

    THAT METH-HEAD’S FATE WAS SEALED WHEN HE POINTED THE KILLER TO MY LOCKER. NO ONE DESECRATES A HOLY SITE!!!