Another Frustrated Player
Hi. I met DbD on console first couple years ago when it was free later bought on Steam and I have over 2k hours on this game. I play %50 survivor and %50 killer to learn both sides and for challenges and stuff. I hate to be a witch! but you know when I play killer I try to empathize other side even if I don't have to. When a survivor is dead on hook I look at the bottom screen and check the remaining generator count for survivors to complete therefore I slug this dead-on-hook guy if they still have 3-4 gens to do to give some hope for this dead-on-hook guy and etc.. And when I play as survivor I bring a medkit most of the time (like %70) and ignore any other item (flashlight, toolbox and especially keys, I believe I have 100 keys on a single character, rarely use them). The point I'm getting at is today I decided I should dedicate myself for this achievement of Rank 1 killer. So I started to think of good and OP builds especially against SwF groups. Nevertheless I couldn't pip in some games and in those games, in the end game chat (I lose the match) I get called names and get insulted, next match I get the same guys again and same thing happens. I know I don't suck with certain killers but I was playing with Myers, a killer which I don't normally rely on, I heavily rely on Spirit with her Mother-Daughter Ring and Yakuyoke Amulet combination which gives me great mobility across the maps. I don't even run Stridor not to handicap myself, I'm trying to guess survivor moves and there were games where I bet a squad of Iron Will survivors without Stridor. The question I want to ask is; why do we have to be $h!t to each other? You know killers running Ebony Moris and tunneling off the hook because they were bullied and insulted in previous games by SwF groups and they had enough. You know Leatherface is camping because he was blinded and looped to eternity. Man I just wanna have some healthy environment in this game. Before dropping to the forums, I just finished a game playing as Spirit and I threw the match at 5 gens with 2 kills. There was a Laurie with Object of Obsession and little did she know how to use that perk. Poor thing got inside a locker while looking at me in the distance revealing her aura to me. After 2 kills I threw the game and went afk. I was rank 6 Spirit and they were purple too as far as I remember. I hated myself playing against clueless survivors. It just sucks for the other party, you know. Anyways, thanks for your time and reading. :)
Comments
The answer to your question is, We don’t.
People still are going to be however they’ll be through whatever they’re feeling in that moment as they broadcast their feelings.
Try not to let their toxicity toxify you.
It’s not a good look on anyone.