Did the graphical updates add easter eggs?
Title.
I mean, if not that'd be a bit of a missed opportunity.
Title.
I mean, if not that'd be a bit of a missed opportunity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there are golden toolboxes on the old maps, so I think they will add them in after the graphical update. So at least there's that..
If all survivors use the crouch button to spell out Happy Halloween in morse code on the 31th oktober a spooky face will appear in the sky.
You can replicate this by going in a 4 man swf and turning your internal clock to the 31th october