Edit 2: As long as I click join steam through my friends I am able to play with them, otherwise I don't have anyway to play with friends that are on console.
Edit 3: While talking to a console friend it seems the account has created an identical dbd friend account with a different code. Also through further testing I can restore my friends list until I leave the game by inviting my console friend, however he could not accept so I don't know if I could truly invite others.
The Devs are currently looking into those errors / issues. Once there is more information available, those will be communicated. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
The Devs are currently looking into those errors / issues. Once there is more information available, those will be communicated. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for informing me, and thank you for your time.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit 1: I also linked it to my steam
Edit 2: As long as I click join steam through my friends I am able to play with them, otherwise I don't have anyway to play with friends that are on console.
Edit 3: While talking to a console friend it seems the account has created an identical dbd friend account with a different code. Also through further testing I can restore my friends list until I leave the game by inviting my console friend, however he could not accept so I don't know if I could truly invite others.
The Devs are currently looking into those errors / issues. Once there is more information available, those will be communicated. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for informing me, and thank you for your time.