Standing in exit gates? Why?

Beyond doing quick heals for points at then end... why do people waste 2 minutes tea bagging at the end of a match. I dont even stand at the door to watch i just go to the middle of the map.


The time it takes standing there till the end of the timer, you coulda been in your next match

Comments

  • I stand at the exit to take a hit for someone if they need it(Thats the only way I'm useful cause I can't juke or loop but I can take a hit at exit.)

    Also, I'll give the killer a chance to hit me for points, if they want. I never teabag though...I feel my waiting is helpful to someone....that's why I do it anyway.

  • I wait near the threshold to see if I'm needed. I also do it to give a few hits to the killer. Don't see the point in t-bagging, though, that's basically the equivalent of kebabing.