Important Question!
I have the Dead By Daylight game sharing from my brother. I wanted to know if i buy it in my accout , do i lose everything? or stay as it was? please Dev respond!
Tagged:
Mod
I have the Dead By Daylight game sharing from my brother. I wanted to know if i buy it in my accout , do i lose everything? or stay as it was? please Dev respond!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your progress won't be lost, but you have to rebuy the DLCs though. But you won't lose DLC characters progress.
to sum up, all your character progress is saved under your player cloud id which is seperate from your brother's player cloud id. but once you buy your own game again you will have access to what progress you have on your account for the base game, then when the dlc's come back as you buy them you'll have access to the characters where you left them. Again your account is connected to dbd seperately than your brothers but your steam has to acknowledge your dlcs once your steam starts keeping track of things. also I think your achievements will be the same :)
Thanks, so... i need to restore my wallet...