Game Crash After Intro

I am playing on PC

My specifications are: ryzen 3600x, 2x8 gb's of ddr4, rx 5700 xt running the latest stable drivers

After the intro finishes playing, the game freezez and then eventually closes. If I look into task manager, the game is marked as suspended.

I don't think I have some steps to reproduce it.

This error happens every time I close the game.

I've tried the following:

-classic uninstall

-uninstall using iobit uninstaller in order to clean up junk

-verify integrity of game files

-repaired anti cheat

-changed my graphics drivers from the beta version to the stable version

-ran the game using administrator privileges + compatability mode (tried all the modes)

-ran steam as administrator

-ran steam + dbd as administrator

-tried deleting the intro but the anticheat prevents me from starting.

-tried using -novid in launch options but it doesn't skip the intro

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments