the best guide

Here it is

I don't know who "It's me" or their other aliases is. But I would like to give this mans a good ol pat on the back for creating this guide. Without it I would be unable to play DBD the way I do now.

I am bad at posting.

If you are the creator, I hope you have a jolly good day

Comments

  • @DatNerdyDwagon said:

    Here it is

    I don't know who "It's me" or their other aliases is. But I would like to give this mans a good ol pat on the back for creating this guide. Without it I would be unable to play DBD the way I do now.

    I am bad at posting.

    If you are the creator, I hope you have a jolly good day

    That guide is almost the best dbd guide on earth in my opinion

  • 10/10 made me a rank 1 pro