Quick question for my Spirit mains out there?

Have you all tried the new build with Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer and for me Discordance.

I know Spirit is pretty strong to begin with. But I wanted to try this build out because I have seen it being run on so many killers currently.

So, I have found , throw on some speed addons and you rarely give up more than one gen. IF RNG is good to you, you will probably have Ruin all game, if they do get your Ruin and Undying, well then you have Tinkerer and Discordance the rest of the game.

And if you have all four up for awhile, it is just so nasty.

Trust me I know Spirit alone is a beast, but with this combo, and some speed addons, she seems unbeatable.

I forgot to add, grabs are back with Tinkerer. I had 6 grabs off gens yesterday alone.

Comments

  • Its also pretty nuts on Nurse (if you know your blinks).

    Sadly I dont see this meta staying up for long, since developers tend to nerf killer meta perks (looking at you old Ruin).

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Its also pretty nuts on Nurse (if you know your blinks).

    Sadly I dont see this meta staying up for long, since developers tend to nerf killer meta perks (looking at you old Ruin).

    Ah yes, I bet it is nasty on Nurse as well. I am not great with Nurse.

    I have wondered about the Nerf of Undying. If anything it should just be the aura reading. But we will see.