hacking

How do I report a console hacker and get him banned?I got video proof and everything

Comments

  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    How do I report a console hacker and get him banned?I got video proof and everything

    Just curious, what kind a hacks we talking bout? Wall hacks? Speed?

  • Jack11803 said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:
    How do I report a console hacker and get him banned?I got video proof and everything

    Just curious, what kind a hacks we talking bout? Wall hacks? Speed?

    I was on hatxh blocking a survivor and he literally just pushed me off of the hatch and jumped through even though he shouldnt have been able to
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:

    How do I report a console hacker and get him banned?I got video proof and everything

    Just curious, what kind a hacks we talking bout? Wall hacks? Speed?

    I was on hatxh blocking a survivor and he literally just pushed me off of the hatch and jumped through even though he shouldnt have been able to

    Seems it could be a bug. I wasn’t there though, so I can’t say. Either way good luck.