Is this a problem?

So as someone who's only played Billy for a few months, it physically hurts to play other killers (like Trappy boi), because I feel like a literal slug. I can't play without my fast chainsaws :ohnoes:

Any other people who play a Billy feel this too or am I just completely insane?

Comments

  • So as someone who's only played Billy for a few months, it physically hurts to play other killers (like Trappy boi), because I feel like a literal slug. I can't play without my fast chainsaws :ohnoes:

    Any other people who play a Billy feel this too or am I just completely insane?

    That's the experience of playing a 115% killer, they are really slow and have little to no map presence!
  • Try nurse. Instead of having the power to run, you have the power to transcend space.  
      
    Also... billys power is just to run with a chainsaw... the Entity sure was cheap on giving him real power compared to some other killers.