Anyone else wanna see a vampire or werewolf?
We have the demo skeleton now so a werewolf is possible ... I’m just honestly surprised neither have been added in the 4 years that dbd has been out
We have the demo skeleton now so a werewolf is possible ... I’m just honestly surprised neither have been added in the 4 years that dbd has been out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friend, Terry told me that Blight was actually a werewolf! I was so stoked. But then it turned out that Terry lied...
I want a wolfie so bad....
Please BHVR give Blight a legendary werewolf skin. I want Michael Landon , I Was A Teenage Werewolf skin...
Yes
I would absolutely love to see a werewolf. I think there's quite a bit of room to work with here.
I don't exactly have the best opinion on the stereotypical vampire. I just find the classic Dracula-type vampire to be basic and boring. A nonstandard variation on the classic vampire would be welcome, or something like a Jiangshi, but Dracula is too easy to fall back on.
Dead by daylight: The Twilight Chapter