Sorry Bill!! ๐ŸŒˆ

OMG just now I had a GF match and Bill was hurt. I was working on gen and noticed Bill heading my way.

"You need help Bill? Okay."

Then Premonition went off.

"Hey Bill don't bring that ######### over here!"

So I started running from Bill. I could hear him hacking behind me so knew he wasn't gonna let up!. I ran and ran. He ran and ran. Then a Dwight was injured. Oh! I guess GF isn't being lured my way anymore.

But....

Getting chased by Bill like that put me in a silly mood. So, I kept running and he kept chasing. I ran him around 3 or 4 trees in an infinite pattern. Dropped 3 pallets on him. Lol

Then Yui was hooked so I ran to unhook her, Bill followed. It was creepy to hear him keep hacking behind me

I unhooked Yui and GF took chase after me...but wait...I still hear hacking! We were in a human centipede! GF Bill and me, Felix.

Anyway, I ended up hooked and died but was laughing the whole time. I'm sorry Bill if you were mad. I'm hoping you thought it was funny too. But, I'm sorry if I made you sad. ๐ŸŒˆ

Comments