As I didn't see official mention anywhere else.
@NekoGamerX said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680688#Comment_1680688not if they hooked in the basement.
@NekoGamerX said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680688#Comment_1680688
not if they hooked in the basement.
We're not specifically talking about basement hooks. We are talking about DC and I'm pointing out that killing urself is better than DC.
@noctis129 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681305#Comment_1681305We're not specifically talking about basement hooks. We are talking about DC and I'm pointing out that killing urself is better than DC.
@noctis129 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681305#Comment_1681305
you said it better for them to kill them self on hook because it get rid of that hook but if it the basement hooks it don't matter.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're not specifically talking about basement hooks. We are talking about DC and I'm pointing out that killing urself is better than DC.
you said it better for them to kill them self on hook because it get rid of that hook but if it the basement hooks it don't matter.