Where did n0ob3 go?
I know he likes disapearing and I dont follow any of his other media, but he has been gone for a while. I was sure he would make something once the blight was released but were reaching mid chapter patch and still nothing.
I know he likes disapearing and I dont follow any of his other media, but he has been gone for a while. I was sure he would make something once the blight was released but were reaching mid chapter patch and still nothing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is taking a break for mental health among other things.
He's recovering in hospital when he was trapped in the hill during last patch.
He'll live though. Just needs enough time to rest up.
He probably just doesn't enjoy DBD anymore.
That's what I was guessing
Too bad, I really enjoyed his content. Was nice to see the colabs with Monto and Puppers, too. Hope he´s doing okay.
He doesn't enjoy the game anymore. Only comes back for 1/2 videos, says he'll be better then doesn't goes into hiding.