Can someone with easy access to someone for KYF test something on Blight for me?

Well, not for me personally, but rather to confirm a bug.

So, if you get what appears to be a frame perfect or near-frame perfect lethal rush attack with Blight (that is, you swing in a lethal rush the MOMENT the rush starts, or the moment it's supposed to end) then not only are you locked in place until you fully complete your recovery animation (which is already a known bug), but I'm almost 100% sure the swing itself cannot hurt survivors.

It's tricky in a live match, because you have to have it happen as you're attacking a survivor but it's easy to mistake it for a dead hard or something. So if I could get someone to practice/record it and see if it's true if it hasn't already been recorded, that'd be awesome.

Comments

  • I've had this happen before.. watched my weapon swing right through a Dwight one time afterwards he used dead hard... I was like #########???... im on ps4

  • I know exactly what you are talking about, I even gave it a nickname


    If you attack the same frame you rush, you will have random things happen, I call these "Blughts"


    1. If you attack the same time you rush, the attack has a full lunge instead of restricted and you can hit a survivor with it, however it Hit Reg is turned on it will be considered a missed attack
    2. If you lunge the same time your rush ends or begins, sometimes you will not be able to move while recovering
  • @Hoodied said:

    I know exactly what you are talking about, I even gave it a nickname

    If you attack the same frame you rush, you will have random things happen, I call these "Blughts"

    1. If you attack the same time you rush, the attack has a full lunge instead of restricted and you can hit a survivor with it, however it Hit Reg is turned on it will be considered a missed attack
    2. If you lunge the same time your rush ends or begins, sometimes you will not be able to move while recovering

    There is also one thing that can happen, when you swing at the perfect frame when your lethal rush ends, you will do the missed attack animation instead of the injection animation, saving you a small amount of time.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678338#Comment_1678338

    There is also one thing that can happen, when you swing at the perfect frame when your lethal rush ends, you will do the missed attack animation instead of the injection animation, saving you a small amount of time.

    I am aware of that one, but I wanna test to see if unrelenting changes that bug

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678356#Comment_1678356

    I am aware of that one, but I wanna test to see if unrelenting changes that bug

    I wonder if it does, I think it did in the PTB tho.