DBD matchmaking at its finest
I am a relatively new player to DBD and have found matches to be either incredibly fun or complete trash because the game keeps sending me against rank 1s all the damn time. I’m really starting to think about putting the game down and never looking back. You would think crossplay would help alleviate the problem but it doesn’t I just keep getting put against higher skilled players and I’m just tired of it.

Comments
This was a year ago...
We already know MM isn't what we want
If you want to take a break from the game... you should
This one was about 290 days ago
Need I say more
I wish I had taken a screencap of my experience yesterday with my Rank 19 Killer facing green and purple ranks.
It was a hilarious match...
Not.
All I was doing is saying that MM isn't a new issue
@adirgeforthedead I am willing to help... if I can
Oh, I know. I'm sorry if I seemed rude. I was just making fun of the broken matchmaking system.
I admit I felt really powerful because I did manage to put one of the purple ranks twice on the hook.