Cannot get any survivors in my lobby at rank 20
Hello,
So I am a survivor main and a few days ago I wanted to finally play Killer. As I did not play killer ever (maybe once a few months ago) I am of course rank 20. The issue is I have tried for several DAYS to get people in to my lobby at rank 20 and I have gotten non, not even one person. I am so disappointed. How am I going go be able to play killer and rank up if I cannot even get into a match because there are no people? Does anyone have advice how to fix the issue?
So I am a survivor main and a few days ago I wanted to finally play Killer. As I did not play killer ever (maybe once a few months ago) I am of course rank 20. The issue is I have tried for several DAYS to get people in to my lobby at rank 20 and I have gotten non, not even one person. I am so disappointed. How am I going go be able to play killer and rank up if I cannot even get into a match because there are no people? Does anyone have advice how to fix the issue?
Comments
Unfortunatelly, there aren't many players on rank 20, mostly due to impossibility to rank down in ranks 20-15, unless there is a rank reset. This ain't your fault at all. If you really wanna play, then you have to spend in a lobby 30 minutes, maybe an hour, maybe more... Depends on amount of players on that rank that are currently searching for a game.