Skillcheck. Am i just too slow?

With that 4 o'clock skill check? You don't even have half a second from being aware of a skillcheck and reacting to that. If you are not fully concentrated, you miss this one.

Am i just too slow or do other people have the same problem?

Comments

  • Depends on how long you play the game. If you are new to survivor, then it is totally normal to miss that one every once in a while. I normally get a great skillcheck, funny i get more greats on the 4 then the 11 :D

  • You could be missing skillchecks due to monitor/TV delay.

    My TV has a setting that vastly affects the delay between me pressing the button and the game actually doing what I want and ever since I turned the setting on I've been pressing skillchecks TOO EARLY because I got used to a delay of a few milliseconds.

    So maybe you just have to adjust your monitor/TV.

  • Dont use Spacebar. Use your mouse. The delay is shorter.

  • You may know me from Metro/Narejj streams, or because of my youtube channel. Jk, nobody knows me I'm a French LoL and DbD player, currently studying IT and I like to make useless stuff like this.