Does anyone have any DBD pumpkin stencils?
If you do then please submit them in the comments so I could save them and use them. I might be able to create the most voted up one.
If you do then please submit them in the comments so I could save them and use them. I might be able to create the most voted up one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven’t seen any actual templates or pre-drawn patterns available anywhere.
You can always just print something out, trace it on your pumpkin and then carve the design.
If you want some pretty good ideas of what DBD style to carve your pumpkin out of, maybe these will help.
Not sure what your skill level is, but the hook icon and the hash counting marks are a couple fairly easy designs.
Have a look at the contest from a couple Halloween’s ago, here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/pumpkin-carving-contest