Random Question of The Week: Is I'm All Ears Good On Bubba?
I thought about using it in my build to handle loops better with the saw.
My results were extremely underwhelming.
Is it a good perk on him and i'm a potato, or am I right?
I thought about using it in my build to handle loops better with the saw.
My results were extremely underwhelming.
Is it a good perk on him and i'm a potato, or am I right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all ears is a great perk if you're really good at mindgaming with the saw and hiding the red light, but otherwise it isn't really good on him.
Honestly imo you're better off using bamboozle. Windows are Bubba's biggest weakness, and being able to cut off access to repeated loops can be a big advantage for a chainsaw killer. Plus you vault 15% faster which is always nice.