Dear PC players...

You're cool.

No, really. You're good. It's great that us console folk get to play with all of you. I know some of us aren't the best, and some of you aren't the nicest, but it's great we can all play together.

Now, let's all go back to complaining how X is OP and Y needs a buff... together.

Comments

  • Console players are great too, but please stop leaving me behind. <3

  • I’m a PC killer main and honestly I think console players are just as good at survivor as PC players in my matches. If anything I would think that it would be slightly more intuitive to look behind yourself while you run using a controller and to do jukes and 360s so I wouldn’t be surprised if controller using survivors are at least as good if not better runners than PC on average. (Killers probably do a bit better with mouse and keyboard though since they play in first person and some killers have ranged attacks.)

  • I believe both console players and PC players are good. After a little over 100 hours of play in the first month of this game all I see are consoole players disconnected all the time.


    people say "not to generalize Console players" but when in games and someone drops, which is 1 out 2 games, it is 90% console players, it is hard NOT to generalize. Console players simply quit the game a LOT more then PC players. That is somethign I see. Something my friends that have joined the game have seen. Something I see commented a lot on forums. Yet this seems to be a "Mean" statement or somehow untrue because people don't like to hear it, and they don't want drama between console/PC players


    I get beat by consoloe players and can't catch some console players. They are however faster to quit then anyone else. It happened so much I had to look up is there was some exploit or something that gave them blodopoints for quitting as its so damm common.

  • @Godot said:

    Console players are great too, but please stop leaving me behind. <3

    Stadia?