Killer DC's = no bloodpoints?

I was playing against the hag yesterday on PS4. I broke two hex totems got two and a bit generators repaired and an exit gate opened and she disconnected as I escaped and I got almost no bloodpoints because of this. I was wondering if this was a glitch or if it is standard?

Comments

  • If you telling truth - it's bug - because if killer RageQuit you have (all BP earned + 5000 for "escape)

  • On PS4 it is very common to not get BP when killers rage quit. You also lose items, offerings and any add ons. 
  • Was running towards the open exit when the killer DC'd. Not only did I not get survival points buts also lost my items when I was about 6 steps from exiting with no killer around.

  • Happens on console. You can depip, lose BP, and lose items.

    It's how they close the game.

  • Yes it's very annoying 
  • Yea it need to be fixed on console asap.

  • If they close application, no one gets anything and you lose your items.

    I had one game where 2 survivors wouldnt leave, and i didnt know where the leave game option was, so i closed the app.

    Got so much hate in messages, now i play with messages off. Dont feel bad about it though if they didnt get anything for hiding 10 minutes when game was over.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Terrortot said:

    Got so much hate in messages, now i play with messages off. Dont feel bad about it though if they didnt get anything for hiding 10 minutes when game was over.

    I would understand that but the killer disconnected as soon as the gate was open we had no time to actually escape.

  • @Vankruze said:
    It's a visual bug you don't "actually" de pip coz of killer dc.

    No it isn’t. It’s a PS4 exclusive issue. BEGONE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE WHICH HAS NOW BEEN CURED!

  • This content has been removed.