{Story} - lucky RNG
O is Traps spawn - G is Gen - Me is my starting point. Survivors all spawn on the opposite side.
I use Basement build perk: Agitation, madgrid, Iron graps. I spawn near basement, most traps also spawn at my side. No need to talk, 3 Gen done once I finish all the setup. But I get into 3 Gens strats.
When a Survivor being on Gen, runs away and get trapped. He get into basement, later other 2 also get trapped and join the basement. The 4th one finish the last Gen and escape.
This is why Trapper starts with all traps might be broken. Though the traps should NOT spawn at the map corner.

Comments
Another match. As always, I never check the lobby, just start the match and play.
And funny how my perks build just go directly counter to this SWF setup.
Sometime u just cant understand why u're that lucky.