I can't move
Is this a bug? I started a game and I couldn't move, I turned my controller off and on again and I still couldn't move. How to fix it?
Is this a bug? I started a game and I couldn't move, I turned my controller off and on again and I still couldn't move. How to fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dc
I think it is an issue that occurs on all the platforms. You start the game and you cannot move at all. It happened several times to me. It is a glitch. In situation just like that, there is no other way than just disconnecing.
You think they should fix a bug that makes it impossible for a SURVIVOR to move before they buff killers!? Pah! Curb your entitlement! /s