Nerf Pallet looping and survivor perks or hard buff the weaker killers
unfair to weaker killers... You should be able to feel strong as a killer and when you vs a 4man swf all with decisive, dead hard, self care, adrenaline and they focus on rushing gens. its an anti fun match. I mean if you are a survivor that runs all the meta perks you are a legit loser. Like in every aspect. Just another meta pussy. Fix the game.. sadly these survivors got too cocky and I pipped killed 2 of them while the other 2 t-bagged at exit gate... Wish I didn't pip I don't want to vs this #########. Fix your game please!
Comments
I love the game, Just cant stand survivors like this please help the weaker killers
Thats why you have to derank regularly if you play weak killers and dont want to pull all your hair out.
Just start a few afk games while watching a movie or preping meals or sth like this