Is Matchmaking still broken?
Hi all,
I'm a level 11 killer, would probably describe myself as an aggressively average Legion main. When the matchmaking works properly, I'd say that I can reliably get 2-3 kills per game, which I'm pretty happy with.
For the last couple of nights though, I think I've had about 8 games in a row, where I was matched with at least 2 red ranks in my game. I can manage to get a few hooks, but generally I don't have much of a chance against these survivors.
Do I just need to "git good"? I realize that I'd play these players eventually as you got up the ranks, but right now they are just kicking my ass. It's making the game more stressful than enjoyable. I should say there is no toxicity in these games, they just fly through gens fast, and seem to mostly beat me in chases.



Comments
Well,by playing high with high rank survivors you will learn the game faster and more mechanics but at the same time this shouldn't happen 2 times in a row
During night and early morning matchmaking is still kinda bad yes. During the daytime it gets normal again.
When i was Rank 11 this happened to me too also made a post about it.
And now I'm Rank 1 as Killer and have my Legion on P3 and playing against Red Ranks really helped me. It was frustrating at first but a couple of weeks later i hit Rank 1 and now I 3 - 4k most matches.
The matchmaking in green and purple ranks is pretty tough but will be a meaningful experience.
Oh, sweet summer child, I am Rank 19 for Killer and I was paired with red and purple ranks last night. Needless to say they bullied the hell out of me through the entire match.
Matchmaking is a joke sometimes.