I'm rank 9, why I am getting paired up with 1 survives and killers???
Seriously??? I waited forty-six minutes for a match just to get cucked over by a bunch a snobby rank 1's teammates and a tunneling rank 1 killer???? YEAH, seems pretty balanced to me.
Comments
And there you have the problem in your own post.
The longer you have to wait in queue the broader the search limits get.
If you had to wait 2 hours you can get matched to rank 1s as a rank 20 and vice versa.
But in which region , on which platform and which time of day did you play for a 46 Minute queue time?
There's literally 0% difference between red ranks and green ranks anyways so who cares? I've started a speedrun from rank 20 to red ranks on my second account and feel literally no difference at all. Even some yellow ranks play like many red ranks and vice versa.
There's a HUGE difference actually.