can't do nurse hiding in exit the whole match anymore
I guess they can hear my breathing? or maybe see my red stain?
doesn't really matter, because I just did it as a fun way to depip, and now that there's no DC penalty I can just depip that way.
I guess they can hear my breathing? or maybe see my red stain?
doesn't really matter, because I just did it as a fun way to depip, and now that there's no DC penalty I can just depip that way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they increased the killer breathing in the Oni chapter. As for Nurse, I can hear her breathing through the entire Mother's Dwelling central structure, its that loud. Dont bother with the hide behind Exit gate with NOED meme anymore.