PC- Dead Hard can't stop crawling


How to Replicate the Bug:

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3: In-game use dead hard / press e

Step 4: Right before the animation / exhaustion triggers, go down.

Step 5: Notice that you cannot stop crawling in a straight direction no matter what you do and the killer cannot pick you up either, leaving you to bleed out for the game to end.


Character: Claudette Morel

Perks used: Self Care, We're Gonna Live Forever, Spine Chill, Dead Hard

Map: Either Shelter woods or Suffocation pit I don't remember too well but the map was blue.

Frequency of the issue: First time this has ever happened or I've ever seen this happen


Didn't have a screencapturing program going at the time so I couldnt catch it.

Post-Game perks of the killer and everyone else:

image.png


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments