Will the Spirit be 9000 shards?
I don't see them jacking up the price, but I'm rapidly approaching 9000 shards for her and I hope it'll be enough. It took a long time because I used so many for cosmetics in the beginning, but if I could do it before release I'm sure a lot of others have way more... I really hope it doesn't start at 12k or something.
That said it's really cool this is an option at all. I bought some cosmetics a while ago and can't afford anything else right now--but it leaves me happy to spend a little when I can, knowing I can still play the latest content and feeling like I earned it.
That said it's really cool this is an option at all. I bought some cosmetics a while ago and can't afford anything else right now--but it leaves me happy to spend a little when I can, knowing I can still play the latest content and feeling like I earned it.
Comments
I'm sure she will be 9000
Probably. I really want her teachables
For 100%
Yes. Same goes for Adam