I had a BLAST tonight!
So in the spirit of the upcoming Holiday I decided to do something I hadn´t done in a year - Scratched Mirror Myers!
I had forgotten how much fun it is on the Game / Lerys. After playing "vanilla" Myers for so long without mixing it up it was a refreshing change of pace.
Only one Survivor in 6(!!) matches DCed and several messaged after the game, telling me how much fun it was. Seems almost everyone loves a good jumpscare once in a while!
Shoutout to those Survivors that didn´t quit when Devour got to 5 stacks. It was cool playing with y´all :)
I encourage everyone to go for some fun builds you maybe haven´t done in a while. Remember, Halloween is only once a year, so let´s celebrate the upcoming Holiday with some good old back to basics Slashing (or whatever you deem fun and a bit out-of-the-box).
Happy Halloween!
Comments
I have to say the past 2 days have been much better. No meta sweat squads. I’ve actually been able to play meme builds on lesser killers and have fun. Well mostly, Hawkins despite being killer sided still sucks the fun out of the game as most chases tend to be non-interactive and come down to holding W but aside from that its been ok.