am the only killer who thinks like that

1Kill or 0K its the same for me. means when i know i can get just 1K i dont bother and let that person also go.. as long it was a fun match.

3K or 4K is a different story. but honestly .. Camping the last one just for 1 kill? naaah.

well to be fair i play also survivor and have emphaty for them.. sometimes at least

thoughts?

Comments

  • How is 3k or 4k a different story than 0k or 1k?

  • Most matches that result in camping the endgame for 1 kill were not fun... In my experience this only happens with highly organized SWF that have every contingency planned. In most cases these teams see 1 person not escaping as a loss so it causes altruistic mistakes that can result in 2 to 3k in a match that would been unwinnable otherwise.

    So yes I will camp the the endgame because if I've not gotten a kill by then. It's been a highly organized effort.

  • If I'm up against 3 good sports and 1 toxic survivor I'll do everything within my power to make absolutely certain that I end that 1 Survivor and let all 3 go.

    What's more I'll make sure the remaining 3 Survivors know I let them go as well.

    Just recently I downed one of these Survivors by the exit gate just as the last gen popped. I then instantly opened the gate what couldn't have been more than 2 seconds later so they knew it couldn't have been one of them, went back and watched while the other 3 Survivors gathered round and executed the last one (I was on PH) while the other 3 escaped.

  • I think the same way. Game is lost, so why bother the 1K?

  • I do the same. If 1 is overtly being toxic I tunnel them down and allow others escape.

    I've done this where the survivor was being blatantly toxic to their team as well. Fast vaulting right near a gen being worked on, messing up skill checks then trying to reveal which locker the other survivor hid in... I just tunnel the toxic even if they're toxic to the opposite side.

  • 0k for me is the same as 1k, just like a 3k is the same as a 4k. Unless I have a specific reason to kill that one survivor, than I don't sweat it.

  • @Raz_ said:

    1Kill or 0K its the same for me. means when i know i can get just 1K i dont bother and let that person also go.. as long it was a fun match.

    3K or 4K is a different story. but honestly .. Camping the last one just for 1 kill? naaah.

    well to be fair i play also survivor and have emphaty for them.. sometimes at least

    thoughts?

    I am for the maniac to have the opportunity to get -1 drop in 10 minutes of the game, but this is fantastic. Now it is easier to play-3-4 survivors than to earn a negative rank