Does desperate measures work with self-healing speed?
It didn't seem to work when I paired it with botany knowledge and self care
It didn't seem to work when I paired it with botany knowledge and self care
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does
I like your username!
Also I wasn't sure about the healing speed too, so thanks for clarification.
Unless the perk says it doesn't boost self healing speed, it'll boost self healing speed.
For example, We'll Make It specifically says healing speed on other survivors.
Funny, I don't notice it boosting it even if most survs are injured
Because Self-Care increases the speed of which you heal yourself then Botany Knowledge and Desperate Measures is applied to that value afterwards.
Self-Care makes it so your base heal speed is 32 instead of 16. To overcome Self-Care's penalty you'll need to hit over 100% healing speed and Botany Knowledge + Desperate Measures reaches 89% at most. I believe Desperate Measures at 4 survivors injured and Botany Knowledge makes a Self-Care heal around 20 seconds.
nevermind
Thanks,no problem :)