MM is so sad
I really understand that rank doesnt matter ,devs say u get team-mates based on playtime and skill but please end my suffer .I do a gen some chases until he catch me then they farm me, like on hook /off hook /again on hook and off and mori cuz i was tormented this happen like in 30 sec max.From now on until is gonna be solved i refuze to play survivor in soloq.Don t comment with get a swf .

Comments
Welcome to Dbd.
:( 80% i think those 3 were together but still i dont see the ballance .
This is why I quit playing solo survivor too. Playtime DOES matter.
When I play killer it’s mostly 2,500 - 6,500 hour survivors. Very rare to see anyone with less than 2k.
Meanwhile when I play survivor it’s mostly 150-300 hour survivors, very rare to see anyone with close to or more than 1k.
It’s that discrepancy that makes people feel so tilted. You get the tryhards when you play killer and the rookies when you play survivor. If I got tryhard survivors as killer and survivor then I wouldn’t be fussed, but giving the worst case in every scenario feels unfair.
When I'm playing killer it gives me a certain joy if I look at a profile and see a couple thousand hours, because it might be an interesting match (over 3k hours myself)
It's never really fun facing the people who are red ranks that clearly have very few hours.
And here we see the result off the devs changing rankreset into colourreset making people that should be in greenranks go into purple and red and looking at the perks it wouldnt shock me they were healing at the edge of the map
Thank you for including hours in your complaint there, because the community on a whole really needs to ditch the mentality that rank actually means something other than how much you've played recently. If it didn't reset monthly, the majority of players would be red ranks, regardless of skill or overall time played.
That said, even time played doesn't indicate skill. I played a match the other day against two survivors with over 2.5K hours each, and they played like new players, hiding on corners, standing in plain sight for really easy hits, barely chasing, and so on. Later that very same day, I played in a SWF with two friends, one of whom has about 10 hours in-game, hadn't played since last year, and barely knows what to do, but they made a rank 12 (I think) Doctor give up and say "F this matchmaking" in the post-game chat. Mate, I might be a red rank survivor but you gave up on the rank 20 after missing a hit at a window...
Point is, the rank and emblem system are terrible and shouldn't be used for matchmaking at all. One could make the argument that matches are just thrown together at this point, with how large the gap in ranks is.
If the MMR system the devs are working on can ever be accurate, I'm sure a lot of players will complain about rank disparity, but at least the matches themselves should be somewhat fair. We can only hope.