I really don’t see what’s the problem with letting us know the progress of our status effects. Deep Wound doesn’t go down while running so you can’t cheese it as Killer. Maybe they’re worried about Pig being able to tunnel trap users easier while crouched?
I really don’t see what’s the problem with letting us know the progress of our status effects. Deep Wound doesn’t go down while running so you can’t cheese it as Killer. Maybe they’re worried about Pig being able to tunnel trap users easier while crouched?
your right there is a reason why killers cannot see the progress of status effects, but what that reason is I have no idea
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don’t see what’s the problem with letting us know the progress of our status effects. Deep Wound doesn’t go down while running so you can’t cheese it as Killer. Maybe they’re worried about Pig being able to tunnel trap users easier while crouched?
your right there is a reason why killers cannot see the progress of status effects, but what that reason is I have no idea
I confess that I just about never get any use out of this information, but I don't see a reason not to have it?