Infinite menu screen?
Is anyone else having this problem? I’m on PS4 and when it says “press x to continue” it doesn’t do anything and just sits on that menu. I tried restarting the game and PS4 but nothing worked. Is it just connection issues?
Is anyone else having this problem? I’m on PS4 and when it says “press x to continue” it doesn’t do anything and just sits on that menu. I tried restarting the game and PS4 but nothing worked. Is it just connection issues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Check that you're logged into psn. Psn released new terms/conditions today you need to accept to log into network. If you go to enter playstation store it'll ask you to accept the new terms and you should be all set.
Wow thank you that actually worked!!
No problem. Playstation logged everyone out today because of it. It was trending on Twitter earlier because people thought psn was down. 😂