I thought you said "Does anyone know the new grit strats" which made me think of Mad Grit the perk. But no, you meant the new Rift. Nobody knows the date but it'll start soon as the twitter post suggests in the bottom right hand side of the forums feed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
?? I don't understand
The new rift will start soon
I thought you said "Does anyone know the new grit strats" which made me think of Mad Grit the perk. But no, you meant the new Rift. Nobody knows the date but it'll start soon as the twitter post suggests in the bottom right hand side of the forums feed.
Another one of you will spawn, they won't be a master but they will be NewGrit
LOL i like that
If you mean new rift then it would be after mid chapter update around 20++ Oct or maybe sooner than that cuz the ptb ended very fast