How do people teabag before the game even starts?
I mean when you just entered the fog, the camera's still rotating and you don't gain the control of your character yet.
I've seen this many times on others when I spawned right next to another survivor, they kept teabagging until we were able to move.
Comments
When the camera is rotating press the escape button (on pc) to enter the menu where you can see offerings and names of the Survivors, then go back to the game, now you can teabag and click your flashlight, congrats!
Side note, also works on Ghost Face.
oh wow thx. I wonder why so many people knew this. Maybe they've all seen streamers or youtubers doing this before.
I learned it by accident. I checked if the Killer had a mori and then pre-crouched because I wanted to meme with Urban Evasion, and boom, I could teabag.
Also, if you are playing killer you can do this and start moving about a second earlier. Only downside is you can't move the camera during this second of movement.
wow, so many 'fun facts' that i've never known. I feel like i'v been playing this game for 2 years and knowing nothing XD Although those things won't help you win at all but are still fun to know!
Also not all players finish the loading screen and enter the intro sequence at the same time. I have seen old videos where people litterally start the game on the hook, because the game started without them. And sometimes when someone disconnects during the loading screen, the game stars without them, and a minute later the game gets cancelled.
I had that happen to me and the game took my commodious because of it