I can’t break ghostface out for nothing.

I haven’t been able to break him out even though I stare into his soul. Been like this for idk how long.

Comments

  • 33% of ghostface must be visible to break him. If he leans well you could stare for all eternity and it wouldnt matter.

  • Show us a screenshot of you looking at him that can help.

    If you’re anything like me you may need to look up higher. Some of us look down a little bit to try and have him centered but you need to look up a little.

    Its still wonky the killer will never be perfect but it helps a little bit. I think there’s a lot of latency involved with GF.

  • I made a similar post a day or so ago.

    @Godot said:

    This is seriously ticking me off. At this point, it's not even Nurse, Spirit or any other overpowered stupid Killer that I hate the most, it's GHOSTFACE.

    I now absolutely DESPISE him, after going against him more than 100 times, with the same thing happening EVERY time. I'm sure this has been complained about many times, but his "reveal mechanic" is BROKEN. Most of the times you're staring him deeply in the eyes and it just doesn't do ANYTHING.

    ...And you people want Spine Chill nerfed against Undetectable Killers? Please...

    I agree. Ghostface is broken.