PC Slippery Meat Bug?

I could be misremembering, but everyone that I played with agreed that I was on the hook for too little to have hit phase 2. Attempted to unhook myself 3 times after being hooked in the basement, then within a couple seconds of the third attempt I was sent to phase 2. Didn't see the entity tentacles spawning in on my screen at all.

To recreate:

  1. Have the perk slippery meat.
  2. Get hooked in basement.
  3. Attempt unhook 3 times
  4. Get sent to phase 2

I played Feng Min and I can't remember the map. I had a skeleton key with me as well.

I can't attach the .log file because its too large.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @tangerines said:

    I could be misremembering, but everyone that I played with agreed that I was on the hook for too little to have hit phase 2. Attempted to unhook myself 3 times after being hooked in the basement, then within a couple seconds of the third attempt I was sent to phase 2. Didn't see the entity tentacles spawning in on my screen at all.

    To recreate:

    1. Have the perk slippery meat.
    2. Get hooked in basement.
    3. Attempt unhook 3 times
    4. Get sent to phase 2

    I played Feng Min and I can't remember the map. I had a skeleton key with me as well.

    I can't attach the .log file because its too large.

    Paste the .log at https://pastebin.com/ , set it to private, and link it here.

  • Notepad crashes every time I try to open the .log. What else can I use to open the file?