Nifty perk idea to slow the game down and give survivors an optional objective

Lost and Found

Upon the trial starting, survivors are separated from their items. The items will spawn on random places throughout the map, and have their aura revealed to their owner for 30 seconds. Survivors cannot see each other's item's auras.

Whenever a survivor is hooked, their item and 1/2/3 other survivors items are taken and placed at a random place in the map, and have their auras shown for 30 seconds. Items that are taken by this perk cannot be consumed by the entity.

"I- I swear I had it in my hands just a second ago!"

Comments

  • What do you guys think?

  • Honestly, with a different quote, this might actually work for that abandoned teacher killer.

  • This would go in the same spot as franklins, actually it would be worse. At least for franklins, the killer needs to earn its effect. For this, it is just a big slap to any survivor face for free and the killer still get additional rewards with it. Do it the same as corrupt intervention, one use and then a empty perk slot. It did it’s job and now you slowed the game down. Also, I’m assuming that when you hook a survivor, the perk doesn’t take always the item once it is grabbed right? If I’m wrong, this would likely join the meta. Even if I’m right, just bring franklins and boom the item is on the floor again and will both be moved and removed from the match. I like the reason but the execution is not as good.