Are servers down?
I keep getting a no network connection after getting kicked out but my internet is perfectly fine.
Are they down?
I keep getting a no network connection after getting kicked out but my internet is perfectly fine.
Are they down?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too. Same message.
Internet is fine plus rebooted router. Maybe server maintenance?
Finally just got back in so....no idea what happened but that was weird.
I still can’t get in. No network connection it says. Then says leaving previous session but nothing happens.
I had to keep closing the game and try again but was getting the same thing.
I’m back in now