Exclusives...
Hello guys from the fog,
I had a question about the rare exclusives...
If you buy exclusive code from a not steam/dbd related website/store is this bannable?
For example I want to buy a street meg + science fair claudette code on a website ( I dont know if I may say the name of the website so i do not ). I really want something special.
Is this bannable and trustable?
rednas40
Sorry for my bad English xd
Comments
Codes are like gifts. So no you won't get banned.
But be careful not to get scammed
You won't be banned for it and I certainly wouldn't say they are trustworthy. At all.
Yea most places won't ban for this. If they really didn't want people doing it then they would have done what LoL did and just deactivate every single skin code in existence.
For how much did you buy those?