I thought this was fixed years ago, but something brought it back a few months ago. Somehow people are defending this saying it takes skill and to just look at a wall. Do they want us to merge with the wall or something? Lol
No Shadowborn is involved here. That blinding angle is atleast 75°, maybe even more. Considering that the killer's FOV doesnt even reach 45° on each side, thats just ridiculiously unfair.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought this was fixed years ago, but something brought it back a few months ago. Somehow people are defending this saying it takes skill and to just look at a wall. Do they want us to merge with the wall or something? Lol
Yeah this is bs
I watched some dbd youtubers and it's back for sure
Yeah, I have had instances where I picked someone up, saw nothing but wall and still get blinded.
Nurse can get blinded during her stun, even though she looks to the ground.
Killers during stuns can get blinded from th from, even though they are looking to the SIDE.
It just doesnt make any sense.
How is this angle fair?
No Shadowborn is involved here. That blinding angle is atleast 75°, maybe even more. Considering that the killer's FOV doesnt even reach 45° on each side, thats just ridiculiously unfair.