Do you ever think
"At least they can't BM me because they're on console"?
I do because as a newbie killer sometimes the comments like "you're so bad" and "this spirit was easy" kinda get to me :\
"At least they can't BM me because they're on console"?
I do because as a newbie killer sometimes the comments like "you're so bad" and "this spirit was easy" kinda get to me :\
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends. I´ve had a lot of nice talks after games and I wish we could communicate better with our console players.
I totally get where you´re coming from, though. At this point post game BM is basically a core feature of DBD. You might want to close the chat prematurely especially when you don´t feel like you´re in the right mind to deal with that right now. You can always re-open :)
Don´t let it get to ya too much, it´s the internet, it´s just a game. You propably have better stuff to worry about.