I'd like a new description system
I mean I don't know what "Slightly", "Moderately, or "Considerably" mean; it'd be nice if they were percentages or something.
I mean I don't know what "Slightly", "Moderately, or "Considerably" mean; it'd be nice if they were percentages or something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not saying better tooltips wouldn't be nice - because it should be immediately clear (I guess the argument is that %'s, numbers and "math" are a turn off for a "fun casual party" game like DbD).
Anyways for you personally the Wiki has all the percentages listed if you hold your mouse over any of the "Slightly" "Moderately" etc tags.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
For the most part seems to be accurate as they're numbers they ripped from the files directly