If you could add/change something in dbd what would you?

I would want them to overhaul the core game mechanics like hooks and gens in some way, and maybe make the maps a little bigger with proximity voice chat. It would be amazing to talk to other survivors nearby and also hear other survivors as the killer.

Also buff piggy

Comments

  • I think all lower tier killers should be buffed so it's a challenge not matter which killer you face. So survivors can look at a good Clown the same way a good nurse. And say this is a challenge.

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    I would want them to overhaul the core game mechanics like hooks and gens in some way, and maybe make the maps a little bigger with proximity voice chat. It would be amazing to talk to other survivors nearby and also hear other survivors as the killer.

    Also buff piggy

    I agree with voice proximity for solo que but it should be a limited range to plan out things like a unhook or which gen to do, but not relay information across the map.

  • charms in the rift pass. 99% of them are just ugly and put in just to make the pass longer.

  • I would give each survivor an unique power like killers have.

  • @lukeydrew said:

    I would give each survivor an unique power like killers have.

    I would say more like base stats like Meg is faster while Claudette heals faster.