PC-Survivor frozen on shoulder

Step 1: play as killer

Step 2: pick up the survivor (grabbed while gen taping)

Step 3: notice that you can no longer do anything but move (no power, no hooking, no dropping the survivor, no kicking stuff, no getting stunned, no lunging (normal swings are fine tho), no survivor wiggleing).

Step 4: DC as the only optin left


Played as Freddy

Perks were Sloppy butcher, bbq & chilli, pop goes the weasel, brutal strengh

Played on lampkin lane

First time it happend

bug 1.PNG

A picture of me having the survivor un my shoulder unable to drop, vault or teleport. (I have a 1 min. video if deeded but it is 64 MB thus too big)

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • oh, heeeeeey, this happened to me too <3

    I was Wraith tho, so I couldn't swing, and I was bugged even before I ended up getting survivor on my shoulder. That was a bonkers game. She d/cd for me, the trooper.