[Story]
As Trapper, tried different builds everyday with my main, this was the first match I change by perks after a day. I go for "Speed". I didnt look at lobby, game starts, I just seeing double flashlight & double tool (I dont mind toolboxs)
Early game, after a few setup, 2 Gen done, then I see 2 of them coming to me, I chased and injured both. Then later Dwight pallet stun me then vaults to me. Bad luck for him that I have Endurance that instantly grab him. After that others come and keep being trapped, I somehow downed 3, while hooking others, the 4th one secured all.
All of them keep their turns on hook after that, killed a Meg. 3 Gen done. When I able to last hook Dwight, 4 Gen done.
Then Meg clicking me to take my attention, so Clau can do the last Gen. Most of the time I dont take attention to clicky survivor because they're good chaser. Then I remember I have Endurance & Spirit fury. I was like "ok then, it will be quick". Yep, Meg down 10sec later. It was her 1st hook, but she suicides so Clau can go through hatch, lucky that I saw the hatch previously.
I saw Clau hides near the hatch, hit her. She run away from hatch, I didnt close hatch but follow her. When I got close, she did 180 and Dead hard, so lucky I able to react 180 and the last moment of the slash, it hits her down. I thought I missed.
I should close the hatch before continue on chase.
I had so much luck on this match. Without any preparation. Traps blend well in MacMillan map (offering), dark trap will be a waste vs OoO and Mac map. Endure & SpiritF were lucky build to chase clicky survivor and that special move from Dwight. Im planned to use Im all ear but changed to Nurse call, which helps me see survivors healing slugged one and put maximum pressure.


Comments
Good job
Did you burn a luck offering IRL for that match?